My kids insist on dousing their vegetables in a creamy dip, so I always try to include a little container filled with their favorite dipping sauce: Paleo Ranch Dressing!
This recipe was originally published in our cookbook, but I’m going to share it with you guys here today:
- ½ cup Paleo Mayonnaise (or you can buy Primal Kitchen Mayo)
- ⅓ cup cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill, or 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- ½ small garlic clove, minced (seriously, you don’t want to use a whole clove)
Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. If desired, cover and refrigerate to thicken slightly before serving. This ranch dressing will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.