CHANGING FARMERS MARKETS FOR CHANGING TIMES

Like for many other businesses, Covid-19 is taking its toll on our local farmers in the worst way. Restaurants and farmers markets are traditionally the only places for farmers to sell their proteins, fruits and vegetables. With restaurants sales down significantly (only delivery options available), farmers markets are the only possible outlet left for farmers to sell to the public.

EatLoco is doing everything we can to keep our farmers markets alive and thriving, giving our farmers and small businesses a fighting chance. We are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of our customers and our vendors during this time. While we understand and respect that people have different views pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic, we ask that you please respect ours while attending our markets so we can continuing serving you farm fresh local goods throughout the year.

Thank you for supporting EatLoco, our farmers and our small businesses during this difficult time.

Dan Hine
Founder & CEO
EatLoco, LLC

EatLoco Vendors offering
Delivery or Pick-up

AMAZING GRACE PET FOOD
All-natural cat and dog food. Enter EATLOCO at checkout.

AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON
> Click here to pre-order!

BIG KYLE BBQ
BBQ Ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork & chicken and several sides.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN AND BRAMBLETON
> Click here to pre-order!

BOSO KITCHEN
Small-batch roasted nuts. Vegan/vegetarian legume soups.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!OSO KITCHEN

CANNABREEZE HEMP PRODUCTS
Organic CBD Hemp Products

AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

CHEFS & FOODIES
Gourmet home styled Chinese Meals
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

Please text: (202) 818-9260 or
> email michael.lee@chefsnfoodies.com

DIMITRI OLIVE OIL
Large selection of oils and vinegars
and specialty cookies.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN
> Click here to pre-order!

EVERYBODYSWEET
Handmade candles
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON
> Click here to pre-order!

FAMILY OF NUTS
Roasted raw nuts to order. Gluten-free, GMO-free.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

GREENHEART JUICE SHOP
Cold-pressed juice, handmade nut milks and gluten free granola.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

HARMONY HILL FARM
Pasture-raised proteins, eggs, dairy
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

KINGDOM GOURMET FOODS
100% natural homemade baked goods
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

LIBERTY DELIGHT FARMS
Pasture-raised proteins
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

LOBSTER MAINE-IA
Fresh lobster, fish and shellfish
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

NUMBER 1 SONS
Kimchi, pickles, krauts, kombucha & more
Select Market Pickup at checkout

AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN
> Click here to pre-order!

ROOTS TO RISE
Cold pressed juice, nut and oat mylk, and plant-based foods
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

ROSE GARDEN MICROGREENS

Delicious microgreens grown organically indoors
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

SMITH’S OF MECKLENBURG
Sausage, ground beef, grass-fed angus beef, pickled peppers, soups & stews, cheese dip
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

SPRING HOUSE FARM
100% Grass-fed beef and pasture-raised pork, chicken and goat.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

THE FERMENTED PIG
Artisan bacon, handcrafted salumi and old world sausage all made with local pork.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

SR COFFEE CO.
Loudoun’s finest coffee with an impact on flavor and quality from farm to the machine
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

TOP SEEDZ
Nutritious seed snacks and crackers.
Vegan, gluten free and kosher certified.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

STAYING AHEAD OF COVID-19
As of 8/23/2020

MANDATORY MASKS FOR VENDORS & CUSTOMERS
All vendors and customers must wear protective masks while attending either of the EatLoco markets. No matter how you feel personally about wearing a mask at an outdoor venue (or wearing one at all), we ask that you please adhere to this rule when attending an EatLoco Farmers Market. Having 100% participation with this helps keep our markets open.

BOOTH ADJUSTMENT
We have adjusted vendor booth assignments inserting 10 feet of space between every 10 vendors allowing customers more room to social distance while attending the market.

VENDORS ON CURB
For the One Loudoun Market only – We have moved all 70+ vendors up onto the curb giving us an additional 20 feet of road space available to customers down-through the entire market forcing our social distancing guidelines.

NO SAMPLING
Food sampling is not allowed by our vendors at this time. All prepared foods must be packaged to-go. However, vendors are allowed to provide samples that have been prepackaged (closed container) and handed directly to you (customers cannot help themselves).

SOCIAL MEDIA
Vendors – Now is a great time to rally and promote your products online, especially through social media. Be sure to Tag EatLoco Farmers Market and then add One Loudoun or Brambleton after it. We will share out as many of your posts as possible through our channels, but you MUST tag us first. We will do an extra push on social media to remind the public of the rules as they plan to attend the EatLoco farmers market to let them know our markets are safe and welcoming.

 

CHANGING FARMERS MARKETS FOR CHANGING TIMES

As you can imagine, like for many other businesses, Covid-19 is taking its toll on our local farmers in the worst way. Restaurants and farmers markets are traditionally the only places for farmers to sell their proteins, fruits and vegetables. With restaurants sales down significantly (only delivery options available), farmers markets are the only possible outlet left to them to sell to the public. 

EatLoco is doing everything possible to keep our farmers markets alive and thriving, giving our farmers a fighting chance. We need our farmers more now than ever! We have been informed by the Virginia Department of Agriculture (VDAC), and the VA Governor’s office, that we can remain open, but only under some pretty strict, but doable guidelines (listed below). EatLoco and its vendors will do everything possible to ensure these guidelines are met every week at both our markets in order to stay open for our customers.

Thank you for supporting EatLoco, our farmers and our small businesses during this difficult time.

Dan Hine
Founder & CEO
EatLoco, LLC

STAYING AHEAD OF COVID-19
As of 3/30/2020 (updated 8/23/2020)

MANDATORY MASKS FOR VENDORS & CUSTOMERS
All vendors and customers must wear protective masks while attending either of the EatLoco markets. No matter how you feel personally about wearing a mask at an outdoor venue (or wearing one at all), we ask that you please adhere to this rule when attending an EatLoco Farmers Market. Having 100% participation with this helps keep our markets open.

BOOTH ADJUSTMENT
We have adjusted vendor booth assignments inserting 10 feet of space between every 10 vendors allowing customers more room to social distance while attending the market.

VENDORS ON CURB
For the One Loudoun Market only – We have moved all 70+ vendors up onto the curb giving us an additional 20 feet of road space available to customers down-through the entire market forcing our social distancing guidelines.

NO SAMPLING
Food sampling is not allowed by our vendors at this time. All prepared foods must be packaged to-go. However, vendors are allowed to provide samples that have been prepackaged (closed container) and handed directly to you (customers cannot help themselves).

SOCIAL MEDIA
Vendors – Now is a great time to rally and promote your products online, especially through social media. Be sure to Tag EatLoco Farmers Market and then add One Loudoun or Brambleton after it. We will share out as many of your posts as possible through our channels, but you MUST tag us first. We will do an extra push on social media to remind the public of the rules as they plan to attend the EatLoco farmers market to let them know our markets are safe and welcoming.

EatLoco vendors offering
Delivery or Pick-up

AMAZING GRACE PET FOOD
All-natural cat and dog food. Enter EATLOCO at checkout.

AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON
> Click here to pre-order!

BIG KYLE BBQ
BBQ Ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork & chicken, several sides
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN AND BRAMBLETON
> Click here to pre-order!

BOSO KITCHEN
Small-batch roasted nuts. Vegan/vegetarian legume soups.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN
> Click here to pre-order!

CANNABREEZE HEMP PRODUCTS
Organic CBD Hemp Products

AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

CHEFS & FOODIES
Gourmet home styled Chinese Meals
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

Please text: (202) 818-9260 or
> email michael.lee@chefsnfoodies.com

DIMITRI OLIVE OIL
Large selection of oils and vinegars
and specialty cookies.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN
> Click here to pre-order!

EVERYBODYSWEET
Handmade candles
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON
> Click here to pre-order!

FAMILY OF NUTS
Roasted raw nuts to order. Gluten-free, GMO-free.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

GREENHEART JUICE SHOP
Cold-pressed juice, handmade nut milks and gluten free granola.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

HARMONY HILL FARM
Pasture-raised proteins, eggs, dairy
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

KINGDOM GOURMET FOODS

100% All natural homemade baked goods
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

LIBERTY DELIGHT FARMS
Pasture-raised proteins
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

LOBSTER MAINE-IA
Fresh lobster, fish and shellfish
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

NUMBER 1 SONS
Kimchi, pickles, krauts, kombucha & more
Select Market Pickup at checkout

AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN
> Click here to pre-order!

ROOTS TO RISE
Cold pressed juice, nut and oat mylk, and plant-based foods
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN
> Click here to pre-order!

ROSE GARDEN MICROGREENS
Delicious microgreens grown organically indoors

AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN
> Click here to pre-order!

SMITH’S OF MECKLENBURG
Sausage, ground beef, grass-fed angus beef, pickled peppers, soups & stews, cheese dip
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

SPRING HOUSE FARM
100% Grass-fed beef and pasture-raised pork, chicken and goat.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

THE FERMENTED PIG
Artisan bacon, handcrafted salumi and old world sausage all made with local pork.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

SR COFFEE CO.
Loudoun’s finest coffee with an impact on flavor and quality from farm to the machine
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN

> Click here to pre-order!

TOP SEEDZ
Nutritious seed snacks and crackers.
Vegan, gluten free and kosher certified.
AVAILABLE AT ONE LOUDOUN, BRAMBLETON

> Click here to pre-order!

 

Pin It on Pinterest

X